print Print Cartoon
1. A cartoonist often uses exaggeration to make a point. What is Chris Britt exaggerating to make his point?
2. Do you think the media has contributed to, or is responsible for, the unrealistic expectations people have for what Barak Obama can do as president? Explain your answer. Ask a parent the same question.
3. What do you think Barack Obama will accomplish in his first 100 days in office?
Scroll down to the bottom of the page for the answers.
1. Britt is exaggerating the expectations that people have for how much President-elect Obama will be able to improve the quality of their lives and to change the world.
2. Opinion question. Answers vary.
3. Opinion question. Answers vary.