UPDATED 8:10 p.m. – 2 videos added in the article and 2 under “Resources” below.
(by Sharyl Attkisson, written on ) — It’s easy to find articles claiming that there was no election fraud, or that it was “not widespread,” or that it was not enough to “make a difference.” It is less easy to find some of the actual complaints and allegations, unfiltered and undistorted.
Here is a (fairly) complete list of (some of) the most significant claims involving 2020 election miscounting, errors or fraud [as of November 29].
Please note that this resource lists allegations. It is intended neither to validate nor disprove any particular claim. The information and links help provide counterpoints to widespread, one-sided media reporting so that you can research and make your own judgements. All elections officials accused of improper counting or fraud have denied any improprieties.
The legislatures of Pennsylvania, Georgia, Nevada, Michigan and Arizona are among those who have been holding public hearings on election fraud issues.
[The following is information relating to Georgia. Visit the link at the bottom of the article for information on election fraud allegations in 8 more states].
Georgia[It is documented that in Georgia], there were illegal votes from as many as:
- 2,506 felons
- 66,247 underage residents
- 2,423 people who were not registered
- 395 people who also voted in another state
- 10,315+ dead people
- 40,278 who had moved out of the county
- 2,664 who received absentee ballots outside the deadline;
Statistical analysis shows Joe Biden pulling from behind in improbably consistent increments in Georgia and other states. “On Wednesday, Nov. 4, the New York Times reported President Trump was leading in Georgia by 103,997 votes. Then the Times’ continuous voting updates showed ballots arriving for Biden in multiples of 4,800 votes over and over again. In some vote dumps, the President actually lost votes.” This continued until Biden pulled ahead by almost exactly 1,000 votes, gaining 104,984 votes in multiples of 4,800.
In Fulton County, all 900 military ballots went for Joe Biden. The 100% military vote rate for Biden seems improbably in conflict with the 2016 split, where Trump reportedly won the overall military vote 60% to 34%, according to attorney Lin Wood.
On election night, Georgia election officials suspended [stopped] the vote count, citing a water leak in a master pipe. When Republican observers left, thousands of votes were counted, [and all were] for Joe Biden. When people inquired [about the supposed water leak], there was no work order for any leak. The only reported leak that night was a small leak in a toilet that “had nothing to do with a room with ballot counting,” according to a lawsuit filed by attorney Lin Wood. This was confirmed by a later investigation held by a state official.[In other actions questioned by Republicans]:
- Election workers put masses of ballots in the wrong stacks and blocked Republican observers
- there were suspiciously “pristine” “pre-printed” ballots
- Thousands of voters registered at specific, fraudulent addresses
- 20,311 absentee or early votes were cast by people who were registered as having moved out of state
- 96,000 votes were illegally counted for Biden
- Absentee ballot signatures were not properly matched
That’s according to attorney Sidney Powell’s lawsuit.
The lawsuit also states that Dominion voting machines [which are used in at least 30 states] allowed for manual manipulation of vote tallies and alteration of settings to put ballots in a “question” pile where they can be deleted. Read Sidney Powell’s Lawsuit[A witness] – attorney and registered Democrat Carlos Silva – says he observed “widespread fraud” in several precincts, always benefitting Biden. At one precinct, a stack of absentee ballots had perfectly filled out black bubbles and, as poll workers went through the stack, he heard them call out Biden’s name “more than 500 times in a row.”
At a second precinct, he observed similarly filled in black bubbles for Biden on absentee ballots and poll workers moved him away from his observation position. He observed absentee ballots for Trump counted for Biden; says the required signature verification process was not being followed; and thousands of the “perfect bubble” ballots were for Biden, with no state or local candidates selected. The claims are filed in a sworn declaration. [Both an affidavit and a declaration are statements made under oath about facts within one’s personal knowledge. Generally, affidavits are sworn before a notary, while declarations use “penalty of perjury” language specified in applicable state and federal laws.]
Government data indicates “well over 100,000 illegal votes [in Georgia] were improperly counted, while tens of thousands of legal votes were not counted.” That’s according to the Thomas Moore Society’s Amistad Project, which has filed litigation questioning more than 200,000 Georgia ballots. (Read the petition here.)[Republican] Gov. Brian Kemp illegally authorized election officials to open outer envelopes of absentee ballots three weeks before the election, which is prohibited by state law, according to a lawsuit.
Some voters who requested a mail-in ballot but instead decided to vote in person on Election Day were denied the chance to vote in person, according to a witness. The witness also said many such voters were denied the opportunity to cast a “provisional” mail-in ballot on Election Day. Signatures on mail-in ballot envelopes weren’t verified during the recount, says a witness. Some counties didn’t recount ballots by hand, but improperly used machines. One observer said he saw a batch of ballots that was suspiciously “pristine,” almost all for Biden, and “there was a difference in the texture of the paper.”
At a Milton, Georgia precinct, poll workers were asked to sign a chain of custody letter a day and a half before the voting machines arrived, according to a witness. She also said the machines were not sealed or locked as required, and the serial numbers didn’t match.
One observer described many batches of ballots in which every vote was for Biden, and says he saw that the watermark on some ballots differed from the rest.
More than 1,000 early/absentee votes were cast by people whose registered addresses are at post offices, UPS, and FedEx; willfully disguising the box numbers as ‘Apt,’ ‘Unit,’ etc. in violation of state election law. That’s according to Matt Braynard, former data and strategy director for President Trump’s 2016 campaign. (Read a sample of 15 such address entries in a Nov. 24 tweet.)
The hand recount was not legitimate because pro-Trump observers were not allowed proper access, according to multiple observers. Some votes for Trump were placed into piles for Biden. Some ballots from the “No Vote” and [libertarian candidate Jo] “Jorgensen” candidate trays were moved to the “Biden” tray, according to one witness.
A recount monitor flagged a 9,626-vote error in the hand recount in DeKalb County, according to the chairman of the Georgia Republican Party in a declaration. One batch had 10,707 votes for Biden and 13 for Trump. But the true count was 1,081 for Biden and 13 for Trump. Two official counters had signed off on the miscounted batch.
Read Affidavit [Note: people who came forward describing election fraud in Biden’s favor were doxxed and/or threatened, so others do not want their names made public].
A post-election audit and recount discovered memory cards with thousands of uncounted ballots, most of them for Trump, two weeks after the election: 508 in Walton County, 2,600 in Floyd County and 2,755 in Fayette County. The discovery cut Biden’s lead in the state by more than 1,400 votes.
In one county, 3,300 votes were found after the election on memory sticks that had not been loaded into the central vote tally system. There are no procedures to ensure the security of the USB drives reporting vote tallies, according to a lawsuit.
Georgia election officials allegedly intended to alter and/or wipe machines. A judge granted attorney Lin Wood’s emergency request to preserve the machines as-they-are while other motions are considered (Sunday, Nov. 29).
Security camera video presented at a hearing in Georgia purports to show while a room was emptied and counting paused, a few officials pulled groups of ballots out of four suitcases and counted them without legal observers present.
How was the above video footage obtained?
Watch Georgia Senate hearing here [Note: Twitter has removed the video.]
Multiple poll observers claim they were not allowed to be close enough to do proper observation or were moved out of the counting rooms entirely.
Supervisor Marcia Ridley of the Spalding County Board of Elections said a “technical glitch” in two Georgia countries that caused machines to crash for several hours on Election Day was triggered by something Dominion Voting Systems uploaded the night before. However, the Secretary of State’s office contradicted that information when questioned under oath stating: “It’s not true … I’m not really sure why she said that.”
An analysis of a Dominion voting machine shows 37 votes were moved from Trump to Biden in one small county, according to information presented at a state hearing. Trump attorneys claim when extrapolated statewide, it would add up to 14,000 votes, while Biden won Georgia by 10,000 votes. [In addition],
- On Nov. 18, Cobb County shredded the privacy envelopes [used] for absentee ballots, which are required to be saved under Georgia law;
- Stacks of absentee ballots had never been folded though they would have had to have been to be properly mailed
- Some ballots were kept in Dominion officials’ cars in violation of security procedures
- When observers were dismissed from State Farm Arena, counting went on for two hours without them and during this time period Biden pulled ahead
- For 2% of ballots in Fulton County there was no proper chain of custody (an amount greater than Biden’s lead in the states)
- Ballots were transported in an insecure fashion without the required security tags
- 25,000 people voted who had filed permanent out-of-state change-of-addresses
All of that is according to witnesses at a Georgia State House hearing on Dec. 10.
Watch Georgia State House hearing (from youtube). [Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani is at 1:52:00].
Excerpted from an article published at SharylAttkisson.com, which includes information on AZ, CA, GA, ID, MI, NV, PA, TX, WI and Allegations about Dominion voting machines
Ms. Attkisson is host of Sinclair Broadcast Group TV show Full Measure and a former investigative correspondent for CBS News. Reprinted here for educational purposes only. May not be reproduced on other websites without permission from Sharyl Attkisson.
And from Nov. 19, 2020, Attkisson’s: “Hard-to-find 2020 election fraud stories and links”
1. What types of illegal votes were cast in Georgia, as listed in the bullet points below paragraph #5 (and the video below that)?
2. Re-read the paragraph above and below the New York Times’ chart for Georgia’s “2020 Presidential Election Results.” The reporter points out that on election day, President Trump was ahead of Joe Biden by almost 104,000 votes. But the final results show Mr. Biden beating Trump by over 11,000 votes.
a) What do you think about the statistical probability of the votes for Biden increasing by groups of 4,800? Explain your answer.
b) What do you think about the contrast between the military votes for Trump in 2016 vs. the military votes for Biden in 2020 in Fulton County, Georgia?
3. a) Why did Georgia election officials stop the vote count on election night?
b) What two actions/facts led Republicans to question the validity of the reason for stopping the count?
4. An affidavit is the written version of swearing under oath to tell the truth, just as if you were testifying in a courtroom. If a witness lies in their sworn testimony in an affidavit, he/she can be prosecuted for the criminal offense of perjury. Describe the election fraud that registered Democrat Carlos Silva testified to witnessing in a signed affidavit.
5. What did a recount monitor discover in the hand recount in DeKalb Country, Georgia?
6. What problem was discovered in Walton County, Floyd County and Fayette County in a post-election audit and recount?
7. What complaint did multiple (Republican) poll observers (people who watch votes being counted) make about their ability to observe the counting and validity of the ballots?
8. There are multiple witnesses who testified before state legislative committees over the past month in the battleground states of Georgia, Michigan, Arizona, Pennsylvania and Nevada.
The week after the election, constitutional law professor Jonathan Turley (a liberal Democrat who said in 2019 that he does not support President Trump) said:
“You know, it was an odd thing to have so many people coming out and saying, ‘Look, there is no case to be made here.’ We’re still in the tabulation stage. You know, the information that would reflect a systemic problem or large numbers of balloting errors would come at the next stage, at the canvassing stage. Most of this information is held by election officials. And it often takes a court order to get that information to the opposing party.”
Turley, who is a professor at George Washington University Law School with decades of experience, said …”there is no reason not to look at the allegations, to give  million people who voted for Trump that sense of assurance that nothing untoward occurred and that their votes really did count.”
What responsibility do you think Congress and the courts have to hear these cases / claims of election fraud?
9. Internet, social media and news organizations:
- Twitter posts at the end of every tweet on alleged voter fraud “This claim about election fraud is disputed” and links to a page explaining that “Voter fraud of any kind is exceedingly rare in the U.S.”
- Google the phrase “Trump claims election fraud.” Results usually contain links to articles with the word “baseless”
- YouTube just censors any video alleging election fraud.
For what reason(s) do you think Google, Facebook, Twitter and news organizations ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, The New York Times, The Washington Post, etc. will not report on the multiple witnesses and whistleblowers who have come forward, at great personal risk, to make these allegations (and have done so in sworn affidavits under penalty of perjury)? — Or, if reporting on the hundreds of allegations of voter fraud in multiple battleground states, do so only to note any claims of election fraud are “baseless” “unsubstantiated” “without merit” – and that witnesses are “discredited” and their testimonies have been “debunked”?
10. Watch the security camera video of cases of ballots being pulled out and counted after Republican observers were told to leave because the counting was over for the night. The media and Democrats have said this was legitimate and not any type of illegitimate activity. What do you think?
The article above is just a part of a longer article detailing election fraud claims in multiple states (mostly the battleground states). Read it here.
Read the entire article and do an internet search for the state legislature hearings on the election fraud claims. Watch the witness testimony.
What do you think? Should Americans be concerned? What should be done about our elections going forward? Explain your answer.
-nothing, there was no election fraud
-overhaul the whole system: get rid of electronic voting machines and go back to paper ballots
-one person, one vote, on election day
-implement a national voter ID card
Watch an OANN interview with a Georgia poll watcher:
A Senate Homeland Security Committee hearing took place Wednesday, Dec. 16th, regarding voting irregularities in the 2020 election. U.S. Senator Josh Hawley (R-Missouri) spoke during the hearing:
NEVADA: Jesse Binnall, Trump campaign lawyer, appeared before the US Senate Homeland Security Committee Dec. 16th to testify about the security and integrity of the presidential election (NOTE: YouTube censored this opening statement):
MICHIGAN: Watch testimony from two of the poll workers and watchers who spoke at a Michigan State Assembly hearing on election fraud.
(The testimonies and questions lasted almost 5 hours: you can watch the entire hearing at youtube.
Also, watch the testimony of poll worker Jesse Jacob, who is the head engineer for the city of Detroit. Start at 35:12 to hear Mrs. Jacob’s testimony, who spoke then answered questions from the legislators until 1:40:00 (One hour and 40 minutes).
One of the Democratic Michigan state representatives thinks the people who testified are lying. What do you think?
Daily “Answers” emails are provided for Daily News Articles, Tuesday’s World Events and Friday’s News Quiz.